Google SoC Project Idea: KRepo (source code repo. tool)

Kuba Ober kuba at mareimbrium.org
Tue Apr 17 10:22:27 UTC 2007

> KIO = bad, but I'm not one of the ones that knows why. Anyway...

Yeah, at least until someone fixes it to work with ftp sites. Most ftp sites
limit the number of active connections, and viewing any of them with a
kio-based client will not only cease to work very quickly, but it'll leave
ftp sessions dangling that have to be manually killed :(

It has been like that for ages, and it was always easier for me to use another
client than to try and fix it...

Cheers, Kuba