Revision 653687 broken to build from SVN

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Apr 14 14:16:58 UTC 2007

On 14.04.07 15:51:05, Roland Knall wrote:
> Hi
>
> Ok, now the file has changed, but this increased the problem, rather than
> solving it. There are some files in lib/ which seem to depend on old tags
> like KDEVPLATFORM_EXPORT. After making a simple:
>
> grep -rnli KDEVPLATFORM_EXPORT $(find . -name '*.h')
>
> in the lib subdirectory, I found 14 files, which need to be changed in order
> to use your changes. But I guess the error increased now, because this
> special macro is also missing on a Win32 environment, so for now kdevelop
> can not be compiled on either platform.

No, it compiles fine on windows and after my latest checkin for the
cmake manager. The files you found all lie in lib/widgets, lib/util or
directly in lib and are all unused. Thats just garbage that needs to be
removed sooner or later.

Don't you feel more like you do now than you did when you came in?