Revision 653687 broken to build from SVN

Roland Knall rknall at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 13:51:05 UTC 2007

Hi

Ok, now the file has changed, but this increased the problem, rather than
solving it. There are some files in lib/ which seem to depend on old tags
like KDEVPLATFORM_EXPORT. After making a simple:

grep -rnli KDEVPLATFORM_EXPORT $(find . -name '*.h')

in the lib subdirectory, I found 14 files, which need to be changed in order
to use your changes. But I guess the error increased now, because this
special macro is also missing on a Win32 environment, so for now kdevelop
can not be compiled on either platform.

regards, Roland