[KDev4] CVS plugin

Robert Gruber R.Gruber at gmx.net
Wed Apr 11 08:05:28 UTC 2007

Hello,

I just committed a first version of my CVS plugin for KDevelop4.
Currently it's only possible to run actions via the menubar. The action is
always performed on the currently displayed file.

The output of basic actions like "cvs add", "cvs update", "cvs edit", "cvs
unedit"... gets continuously written as plain text to the first tabwidget of the outputview.

More advanced actions like "cvs diff", "cvs log", "cvs editors"... will create a new tabwidget which allows to display their output more beautified. This is currently only implemented for "cvs editors"

Any comments are welcome....

Robert