Subversion support in KDevelop 3.4 branches

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 06:16:21 UTC 2007

2007/4/8, Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzerf at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I just tried kdevelop's svn support from the current svn branches and think
> that the message that one should install kompare should be ignorable.
> And for those who prefer having the plain text diff there could also be an
> options in the settings which diff to be displayed.

Seems that you are right. I didn't think about it. Thanks.

> Furthermore the Close button on the Subversion toolview doesn't work. But does
> there really have to be a Close button? :)

The notification tab is not closed by design.
But thank you for pointing out that. I will disable the close button
when the notification tab is active.

But you can close other output tab, such as logview and blame.
And we should have close button because every logview, annotation
output are displayed on toolview tab, and sometimes user will need
to clear every outputs