KDE/kdevelop/lib/plugins/vcs/subversion

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Apr 8 19:05:34 UTC 2007

On 08.04.07 06:38:02, Dukju Ahn wrote:
> SVN commit 651534 by dukjuahn:
>
> 1. Adding progress dialog. Whenever the async jobs are started, progress dialog will be shown.
> 2. A job can be aborted via the progress dialog by clicking abort button

Is there a particular reason why you don't use ThreadWeaver or KJob (or
both) for the jobs? Especially the KJob classes would be useful for
stuff that takes longer (i.e. checkout of a project) and would allow the
job to be visible in the desktop-wide job-widget.

You are sick, twisted and perverted.  I like that in a person.