Reworking the Breakpoint-QTable

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Sun Apr 1 09:19:32 UTC 2007

Am Samstag, 31. März 2007 23:45:15 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> Hi,
>
> First: Yes I know I should be working on trunk, however I think I made
> quite good progress the last 2 weeks and a long weekend is coming up, so
> I thought I could at least ask for opinions.
>
> We still have that weird focus-stealing problem, and I saw at least 2
> users in the last week that came across the problem. One couldn't
> reproduce after the first occurence, but for the other user it didn't
> disappear. So this made me think again: How about looking into wether we
> can change from a QTable to a QListView for the Breakpoint widget? I'd
> keep all functionality as it is, yes it will be a larger change
> code-wise but I won't introduce any new strings.
>
> Also I will stop this as soon as I hit serious problems with the
> implementation (I already had a look at the class and its not really
> straight-forward).
>
> Any comments, objections, ideas?
>
> Andreas

I haven't really noticed that problem, but I haven't debugged for quite a
while. All I know is that the debugger-UI is still a bit buggy, many things
like "delete all breakpoints" work inconveniently for me(sometimes
breakpoints are still there after deleting and such).. wo while you're at it,
you could maybe look at that too.

On the other hand you're right that kdev-4 should have the focus. :)

greetings, David