Using the new CMake buildtool manager

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Sep 30 06:41:14 UTC 2006

On 29.09.06 23:21:52, Matt Rogers wrote:
> In order for cmake support to work, you will need to modify your copy
> of cmake. There is a patch and 4 files contained at
> http://matt.rogers.name/cmake.
> Let me know if you have any questions or are having problems getting it to
> work, and I'll assist any way I can.

Just one question: Are those patches being integrated in upstream cmake
and is there some kind of schedule for this to happen?

I'm asking because currently I use cmake distributed by Debian (2.4.3)
and if it's taking only a couple of weeks until this results in 2.4.4 or
something like that I'd spent my time better than compiling it myself.

Just to have it is enough.