qmake-project compilation-problem

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Sep 18 16:58:49 UTC 2006

On 18.09.06 14:25:20, David Nolden wrote:
> Hi, since some time I've got a compilation-problem on kdev 3.4:

Please don't hijack other people's threads.

> In file included from trollprojectpart.cpp:45:
> qmakeoptionswidget.h:15:36: error: qmakeoptionswidgetbase.h: No such file or
> directory
> qmakeoptionswidget.h:20: error: expected class-name before '{' token
> trollprojectpart.cpp: In member function 'void
> TrollProjectPart::projectConfigWidget(KDialogBase*)':
> trollprojectpart.cpp:237: error: no matching function for call
> to 'TrollProjectPart::connect(KDialogBase*&, const char [13],
> QMakeOptionsWidget*&, const char [10])'
> /usr/share/qt3/include/qobject.h:116: note: candidates are: static bool
> QObject::connect(const QObject*, const char*, const QObject*, const char*)
> /usr/share/qt3/include/qobject.h:226: note:                 bool
> QObject::connect(const QObject*, const char*, const char*) const
> make[3]: *** [trollprojectpart.lo] Fehler 1

This shouldn't happen, it only happens here if I use a clean builddir
and then first go to buildtools/qmake and run make there.

> When create qmakeoptionswidgetbase.h with uic by hand, I only get this error:
>
> trollprojectwidget.moc: In member function 'virtual bool
> TrollProjectWidget::qt_invoke(int, QUObject*)':
> trollprojectwidget.moc:173: error: 'slotBuildFile' was not declared in this
> scope

Not reproducable here. Check that you have a clean builddir and that the
moc file has been regenerated.

You will remember something that you should not have forgotten.