qmake-project compilation-problem

David Nolden david.nolden at art-master.de
Mon Sep 18 12:25:20 UTC 2006

Hi, since some time I've got a compilation-problem on kdev 3.4:

In file included from trollprojectpart.cpp:45:
qmakeoptionswidget.h:15:36: error: qmakeoptionswidgetbase.h: No such file or
directory
qmakeoptionswidget.h:20: error: expected class-name before '{' token
trollprojectpart.cpp: In member function 'void
TrollProjectPart::projectConfigWidget(KDialogBase*)':
trollprojectpart.cpp:237: error: no matching function for call
to 'TrollProjectPart::connect(KDialogBase*&, const char [13],
QMakeOptionsWidget*&, const char [10])'
/usr/share/qt3/include/qobject.h:116: note: candidates are: static bool
QObject::connect(const QObject*, const char*, const QObject*, const char*)
/usr/share/qt3/include/qobject.h:226: note:                 bool
QObject::connect(const QObject*, const char*, const char*) const
make[3]: *** [trollprojectpart.lo] Fehler 1

When create qmakeoptionswidgetbase.h with uic by hand, I only get this error:

trollprojectwidget.moc: In member function 'virtual bool
TrollProjectWidget::qt_invoke(int, QUObject*)':
trollprojectwidget.moc:173: error: 'slotBuildFile' was not declared in this
scope

Would be nice if someone who knows the code could fix it.

greetings, David