branches/kdevelop/3.4/src

David Nolden david.nolden at art-master.de
Fri Sep 15 22:27:56 UTC 2006

Am Donnerstag, 14. September 2006 20:14 schrieb David Nolden:

> Seems to be working good.
>
> greetings, David

Is anyone else experiencing the problem that this patch causes kdevelop to get
slower and slower, and hog 100% CPU-Time after some time? I first thought it
was something with my navigation-menu, but after some debugging and disabling
this patch, the behavior stopped.
When I was debugging I saw that Qt spent all the CPU-Time while walking
through some internal lists, dispatching timer-events or something.

Maybe something calls setLineNumber way too often.. or a Qt-bug?

greetings, David