Astyle plugin patch

Megan Webb mwebb at unwired.com.au
Fri Oct 27 20:44:41 UTC 2006

Done!

My first checkin. First of many.

Question: I've always just used svn ci <files/path> and as I didn't know
about

svn diff --diff-cmd diff -x -upbBw <filename>

is there a similiar that I should use for checkin?

At the moment, I've just copied my changed files, removed them, updated
from svn, and then
applied the diff file and checked in...

Is there a better way to avoid white space changes?

Regards

Megan