Subclassing .ui in Qt4 projects broken

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Oct 25 18:06:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just discovered that in 3.4 one cannot subclass a .ui file in Qt4
projects (used the mainwindow-template).

The generate subclass wizard hangs after I click on Ok, i.e. kdevelop
takes full cpu, but doesn't do anything - I suspect the codecompletion,
but I have no evidence for this.

Using the "choose or create subclass" dialog it generates an incorrect
header. The class uses

class Foobar : public Form {
};

Which is incorrect for Qt4.

I don't have the time to look into this in the next couple of days (I
know I provided the original patch for this and wonder why it doesn't
work anymore), so if anybody has some free time, please have a look at
it.

You will forget that you ever knew me.