KDevelop 3.4 feature freeze now in effect

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Oct 25 17:57:35 UTC 2006

On 23.10.06 19:05:16, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a note to remind everyone that the KDevelop 3.4 feature freeze is now in
> effect and that no new features should be committed to the codebase. Commits
> that fix wishlist bugs are not allowed as well. If you're unsure about
> something, please ask on the list, and I'll do my best to respond as quickly
> as possible.

Hi,

here's something I can't decide on my own: Currently the qmake parser
parses every value of the SUBDIRS variable as a subdir name. Qmake (both
qt3 and qt4) also allows to have foobar.pro, which names a foobar.pro
filename in the current dir. We can't handle that at the moment.

The question is: Am I allowed to fix that and to what extent? The extent
means: Just properly recognizing foobar.pro and displaying it as a
subproject or can I also add the possiblity to add such foobar.pro via
the gui?

Beauty and harmony are as necessary to you as the very breath of life.