KDevelop 3.4 feature freeze now in effect

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Tue Oct 24 00:05:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

Just a note to remind everyone that the KDevelop 3.4 feature freeze is now in
effect and that no new features should be committed to the codebase. Commits
that fix wishlist bugs are not allowed as well. If you're unsure about
something, please ask on the list, and I'll do my best to respond as quickly
as possible.

User-visible strings (those wrapped in an i18n call) can still be changed,
added, and removed. More details on the goals I'm setting for the frozen
period will come later.

Thanks
--
Matt