wrong-color dock area resize handles in simplified ideal

Alexander Dymo dymo at mk.ukrtelecom.ua
Tue Oct 24 21:27:05 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 23:07, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> #4 is ugly and fairly distracting. Can this be fixed before 3.4-stable?
> (I looked briefly at the sources but didn't see where this is drawn.)
They are drawn inside Qt, not in KDevelop. A quick look shows that
this most likely happens in qdockwindow.cpp:
see QDockWindowResizeHandle::paintEvent method.
And it actually uses style for painting, it draws
QStyle::PE_DockWindowResizeHandle primitive.

So I guess that's one more problem with a style.

PS: does Qt Designer and its dock resize handlers look as ugly as
in KDevelop?