wrong-color dock area resize handles in simplified ideal

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke at tibco.com
Tue Oct 24 20:07:59 UTC 2006

There are four reasons I don't like 'simplified ideal':

1. Docking areas are not "dynamically" resizable.
2. Docking-pane tabs are too big.
3. I prefer the bottom pane inside the left pane.
4. The resize handles for the docking areas do not use color-scheme colors.

I can live with #1 and #3 (neither or which, as I understand, can really
be fixed before KDevelop4), and #2 is the fault of my qt style (plus I
can hack the source to fix it, which I think is the right solution for now).

#4 is ugly and fairly distracting. Can this be fixed before 3.4-stable?
(I looked briefly at the sources but didn't see where this is drawn.)

--
Matthew
Only Joe suffers from schizophrenia. The rest of us enjoy it.