A test session with the current kdevelop

Alexander Dymo dymo at mk.ukrtelecom.ua
Fri Oct 20 17:37:17 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 18 October 2006 02:05, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Well then this needs to be reassigned to whoever maintains bluecurve
> (and someone does, it changed - and not IMO for the better - when I
> finally moved to kde 3.5.5), and/or KDevelop needs to rethink how it
> creates tabs.
The width of simple ideal button is calculated with QStyle::CT_ToolButton
contents type and not with CT_PushButton like kmdi does.
In most styles that makes the simpleideal button _smaller_.
Maybe that is the problem with bluecurve. Could you please try my newui patch?

> This also doesn't address that we've lost dynamic resizing of the
> docking windows, which IMO is a step backwards.
Sorry, I don't know the easy way to do that. I'll try to find it.
Same for the width of resize handles (but I doublt I'll change them,
4px is too small).