NewClass-Dialog patch (fixes wrong paths)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Oct 17 23:08:42 UTC 2006

On 17.10.06 21:10:58, Stephan Diederich wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> currently the New-Class dialog keeps messing the paths up, as it
> doesn't call "cleanDirPath" after assembling it ( projectDir +
> activeDir + Filename. Especially if activeDir is something like
> "../../otherDir"). Second, the dialog didn't use the path it generated
> in the beginning and instead rebuilt the path at the end.

As discussed on private IRC this doesn't work as is. The addFiles call
needs to be given the filenames prepended with the active directory,
else the autotools manager will show a message box.

However cleaning the path and moving the addFiles call around is a good
idea, so I changed the patch a bit and applied it.

You will be audited by the Internal Revenue Service.