(UPDATED) astyle plugin - for astyle 1.19

Alexander Dymo dymo at mk.ukrtelecom.ua
Sun Oct 15 10:49:47 UTC 2006

On Sunday 15 October 2006 05:47, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Perhaps the most important question: Does it still work? :)
Yes, it does :)

> Comments about the code.
> astyle_widget.cpp:
> -  AStyleWidget::styleChanged: the nice formatting of the sample text in
> the code was undone. AFAIK, there are no performance side effects from
> having nicely formatted code. Can you change it back to the way it was?
Why? If we keep that line as it is now we'll more likely to see all effects of
astyle formatting, for example one-liner options (and also more breakages in
astyle part).

> astyle_part.cpp:
> - AStylePart::AStylePart: Why is the call to activePartChanged removed?
The part changed only in 3.4 branch and the patch was done against 3.3.
I've reverted all changes to the part.

I'll commit this now so we can move forward.