Sort of new qmake test

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Oct 8 22:05:22 UTC 2006

On 04.10.06 15:20:32, Stephan Diederich wrote:
> 2006/10/2, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> > Be warned, this is a long mail.
> > On 28.09.06 16:56:06, Stephan Diederich wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > This is not a proper project. There's no main .pro file. These are
> > multiple individual projects and kdevelop has no support for that. I
> > added .pro files in <projectroot>, libs and demos with just
> > TEMPLATE=subdirs and SUBDIRS set accordingly.
>
> Thanks for that hint! The support for this type of "project" was given
> before. I know this structure is a bit uncommon, but unfortunately we
> have it, and that's why we've chosen qmake as our build system.
> The demo project was just an short excerpt. Our tree looks like that:
> projectroot
>   apps
>      app1
>      app2
>   demos
>      superdemo
>   someLibsFromUs
>      liba
>      libb
>   andSomeOtherLibsFromUs
>      libd

I think I fixed the problems you had, please try the latest svn version.
I could add -lb as external lib and ../b as external library directory
(left to external lib). I could also add ../../../libs/a/liba.a to the
src.pro of superdemo.

If you still have problems, please send me a private mail (apaku <at>
gmx.de) explaining the steps to reproduce in full detail, beginning from
the import of the qmake project dir into kdevelop.

Keep it short for pithy sake.