KDevelop3.4 recognizes Qt4 buildsystem

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Nov 19 22:25:08 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just managed to commit the last "fix" to make KDevelop3.4's qmake
manager parse and display the Qt4 buildsystem. Doing that still takes
some time on project opening, I'll profile that.

There are some things that won't work:

a) I don't have the full Qt4 source here, only the X11 source package,
which lacks some directories (like corelib/winmain/). These will not
show up in the UI
b) One variable is not defined for some reason, that is QT_ARCH and thus
I can't parse/show the arch-dependant projects in src/corelib/arch

Thats about it. I haven't clicked my way through the huge tree, so I
don't know wether anything else is broken. Especially functioncall with
Or-operator might show up a bit weird, but there are no parsing errors
and there should be no items without a proper text attached to them.

I'll write up a feature-statement on the wiki tomorrow about the
improved qmake manager and the improved qt4 support (mentioning the new
options for example).

Keep it short for pithy sake.