Importing kdevelop as Project doesn't work

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Nov 17 19:05:07 UTC 2006

On 17.11.06 12:39:50, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Friday 17 November 2006 11:24, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > we just figured on IRC that kdevelop's cpp and kde application importers
> > don't work on kdevelops source itself. It seems only the top-level
> > Makefile.am is parsed, none of the subdirs.
> >
> > It seems make -f Makefile.cvs is "fixing" that, but it shouldn't be
> > needed as far as I understand.
> >
> > Anybody with an idea how to fix this?
> >
> > Andreas
>
> Fix the automake stuff to handle the $(TOPSUBDIRS) variable correctly. This
> can either be fixed by adding the above

automake stuff handles TOPSUBDIRS, but the subdirs file is not in svn. I
think automake could try to get a list of dirs and exclude stuff like
"admin","CVS" and ".svn" and use that. I'll talk to sirine wether she
wants to implement that.

For now I add #kdevelop: <subdirs-content> to the top-level Makefile.am.

You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here.