KDevelop 3.4 RC 1 will be tagged tonight

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Nov 8 19:32:35 UTC 2006

On 08.11.06 12:17:43, Matt Rogers wrote:
> I plan to tag KDevelop 3.4 RC 1 later tonight. If you have anything that
> absolutely can't wait until tomorrow, please commit it now so it gets
> into subversion in time for tagging.

That means exactly what? Bugfixing still allowed, but no string
changes?

I have one (not so small) fix to finish which fixes the last problem the
qmake manager has when parsing the Qt4 buildsystem. But that probably
takes til next week to finish... Should I forget about it? Delay it for
3.4.1?

Beware the one behind you.