Preferred way to report problems

Christian Schneider mail at chrschn.de
Tue Nov 7 15:16:27 UTC 2006

Hi all.

I'm new to the list. I currently use KDevelop for hacking on code for my
diploma thesis, and I will do so for some months. The project itself is
QMake-based and uses Qt4 for the GUI, the core makes heavy use of C++
templates, typedefs, nested classes and that kind of stuff. So I think
it's quite a good testbench for the C++-parser and code completion.

I would like to help improving KDevelop by reporting problems, and I
encounter a lot of it during my work. How do you like me do that? Is it
best to file a bug to bugzilla, mail to this list or to some specific
developer directely?
--
Regards,

Christian Schneider