project views in 3.4

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:34:05 UTC 2006

On 5/31/06, Jens Herden <jens at kdewebdev.org> wrote:

> I just committed some fixes for the project views

Sounds great. Thanks!

> > The "display toolbar in toolview" option is nice, but to my surprise it
> > instead moves it to the main toolbar.
>
> Are you sure? Here the option is set per default so that you should get the
> toolbar in the toolview and not close to the main toolbar. When you unset it
> it moves to the "normal" place for a toolbar.

It was a while ago that I tried it now, but what you describe is how I
remember it - it comes back after a restart. I guess this is a
framework issue. None of the plugin created toolbars in KDevelop have
their display state remembered, IIRC. Is this something you have
managed to solve in Quanta?

// jens