3.4 build error

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at gmx.de
Thu May 25 23:57:20 UTC 2006

On Thursday 25 May 2006 23:42, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 25.05.06 23:07:46, Bernd Schubert wrote:
> > I have no idea why, but g++ just refuses to include
> > kdevelop/lib/interfaces/extensions/codebrowserfrontend.h
> >
> > If I change in this header file the definition KDEVAPPFRONTEND_H to
> > something different it works. I just would like to know why, for the
> > compilation of this specific file I don't see any other definition of
> > KDEVAPPFRONTEND_H.
>
> Just did an svn up, and while I do see 2 ifdef's with the same value
> (KDEVAPPFRONTEND_H) compilation works here. Did you do a make distclean
> or at least a make clean before building?

I was trying to build a debian packages, after some tests I found out it only
happens with --enable-final (*).

> Maybe that double ifdef is by purpose, but I doubt it, probably Andras
> will fix it soon.

The re-usage of KDEVAPPFRONTEND_H is probably a bug. However, as far as I
could see it, the other definition was nowhere included for this specific
compilation.

Cheers,
	Bernd

PS: *ggrr* I begin to dislike the present debian dir structure, --enable-final
is added automatically, though I could work it around by
giving --disable-final. Its only more than a bit odd to
have 'configure --enable-final --disable-final'.

--
Bernd Schubert
PCI / Theoretische Chemie