branches/kdevelop/3.4/languages/cpp

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Mon May 22 20:22:34 UTC 2006

On Monday 22 May 2006 18:10, Andras Mantia wrote:
> If you ask me, this is not acceptable at all. I better live with worse
> code completion.

I can't really agree with this. Sure, cppcodecompletion.cpp is a bit of a
monster now and I agree that a cleanup is a good idea, but the current
implementation actually often gives me proper completion, something I've
rarely seen with C++. It would be silly to suggest to remove it and live with
worse functionality just because the code structure is bad (the code itself
isn't).

// jens