branches/kdevelop/3.4/languages/cpp

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Mon May 22 15:08:35 UTC 2006

Am Montag, 22. Mai 2006 16:49 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> On Monday 22 May 2006 17:31, David Nolden wrote:
> > Please look exactly at the #include-madness in lib/widgets and tell
> > me how to fix it ;) I know it's not very nice but I also don't think
> > it's all that bad.
>
> Can you explain why do you need a KListViewItem and a QListViewItem
> derivate class as well? Their only usage is in parts/classview:
>
> navigator.cpp uses FancyQListViewItem
> classviewwidget.h: class ClassViewItem: public FancyKListViewItem
>
> Why isn't enough the KListViewItem derviate? KListViewItem is a
> QListViewItem derivate and you can use in any place where you would use
> QListViewItem (and anyway it is suggested to use the KListView* classes
> instead of QListView*).
>
> Andras

That's the core-problem why I had to create that mess :)
For some reason, when you put a KListViewItem into a QListView, the program
crashes! That's why I created the same functionality once based on
KListViewItem and once on QListViewItem. There does not seem to be a way
around having those two. What I did in lib/widgets is still better than
duplicating the code.

greetings, David