branches/kdevelop/3.4/languages/cpp

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Mon May 22 14:49:22 UTC 2006

On Monday 22 May 2006 17:31, David Nolden wrote:
> Please look exactly at the #include-madness in lib/widgets and tell
> me how to fix it ;) I know it's not very nice but I also don't think
> it's all that bad.

Can you explain why do you need a KListViewItem and a QListViewItem
derivate class as well? Their only usage is in parts/classview:

navigator.cpp uses FancyQListViewItem
classviewwidget.h: class ClassViewItem: public FancyKListViewItem

Why isn't enough the KListViewItem derviate? KListViewItem is a
QListViewItem derivate and you can use in any place where you would use
QListViewItem (and anyway it is suggested to use the KListView* classes
instead of QListView*).

Andras