branches/kdevelop/3.4/languages/cpp

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Mon May 22 15:03:11 UTC 2006

Am Montag, 22. Mai 2006 16:39 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> > Also the classes are easier to modify in the current style, I think
> > there will yet be quite some changes on it(for example the
> > computation of the completion-entry-list maybe should be moved into
> > the SimpleTypeImpl-class).
>
> But now even fixing those warnings and errors is hard as you cannot do
> it step by step and you have to navigate through a big file to find
> declarations and definition, insted of using the power of tools, like
> opening the corresponding header file for a cpp (and vice versa).

Remember the SOC-project that requested a mixed source/header-editing mode?
You're in paradise ;-)
For fixing warnings/errors you still can use the most important STRG+G-tool :)

> Maybe you don't know, but I might be a co-mentor for you. ;-) Ok, if you
> don't want to do for this file, I will do it.

I feel a bit bad about that since I've got the feeling that someone else is
cleaning up behind me.. but please understand that there's currently more
important things for me to do.

> Ok, you might not be the only one guilty here, but here are my stats:
> kdevelop from KDE 3.5 branch:
> -rw-r--r-- 1 andris users 64368 2006-05-17 10:34 cppcodecompletion.cpp
> cat cppcodecompletion.cpp | wc -l
> 2464
>
> kdevelop 3.4 branch:
> -rw-r--r-- 1 andris users 217434 2006-05-22 15:53 cppcodecompletion.cpp
> cat cppcodecompletion.cpp | wc -l
> 7938
>
> The difference is noticeable.

Ok then, I take this from the positive side, I did a lot of work ;)

greetings, David