where did global replace go

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Sun May 21 15:54:40 UTC 2006

On Sunday 21 May 2006 08:06, Bernd Pol wrote:
> Jens Dagerbo schrieb am 21.05.2006 02:39:
> > That's a usability blunder I keep meaning to fix.. The replace plugin
> > only acts on project files, so when there is no project, it doesn't do
> > anything.
> >
> > You did this without a project, right? (It works here.)
> >
> > // jens
>
> Ah, thanks. It works perfectly with a project loaded. But should it not
> besser be disabled without an actual project available?

Yes, it would. IIRC I moved it to global scope in preparation of an update
that would remove this limitation. The rest is still TODO. ;)

> But o.k., I will explain the behavior as such in the tutorial chapter of
> the user manual.

> (Yes, I am at work again. Finally.)

Cool! 3.4 looks better and better. :)

Btw, I'm reworking the project C++ settings dialog right now, will commit it
shortly. Hopefully it will be a bit more understandable..

// jens