Cpp-Code-Completion, starting to commit

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Fri May 19 07:24:32 UTC 2006

I have added a few additional great features. It's a pity that the tooltip
doesn't work, seems like it hasn't been implemented yet in kate.
But I added another great way to use the expression-evaluation very
effectively:
I have added two menus to the context-menu, one that allows you to jump to the
declarations of all the different types involved int the expression under the
cursor, as well as the variable-declaration if it is one(not like quick-jump,
all types are evaluated precisely within the current context), and one menu
to show the same types on the class-view.

Also I've finally got svn-access since the beginning of the week, and I've
polished the code optically, so now it's ready for svn.

See an incomplete list of all Changes at ftp://ftp.art-master.de/David/changes

I will try to commit everything in atomic pieces with annotations etc. within
the next hours, although I fear I might break something since I'm new to svn
and the patch is really big and spread over the whole project. :)

greetings, David