offline for the next week or so

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Wed May 17 03:21:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'll be offline for the next week or so while I take some time away from the
computer in order to let my wrists recover from overuse. If there are
important issues you need my input on, please email me directly. I'll also be
on skype occasionally for voice conversations so if you want my username,
drop me a mail and i'll be glad to provide it for you.

I should be back in about a week if everything goes well. If not, well, then
we'll see.

Thanks
--
Matt

(crossposted for the sake of my wrists, replies should not be crossposted)