mailinglist problem?

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Tue May 9 17:24:18 UTC 2006

On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 11:53:18PM +0200, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Matt Rogers wrote:
> > thanks for fixing, and sorry for my previous post on this subject.
> No problem although I think you where a bit harsh.
> I know I haven't done a single commit to SVN lately, but belive me I've
> very active on the website.

It doesn't matter that you haven't done a single commit to SVN lately.
The work you do is very important. The problems we've had with our
infrastructure have been frustrating though and that was the main cause
of the outburst.

> > is there any way we can do the same for the kdevelop-bugs mailing list?
> Done.

excellent, thank you so much. :)

> > If possible, we should install some spam-filtering software on the mail
> > server.
> Somehow the sysadmins do not answer my e-mails, but they do keep the servers running.
> It looks like there is a spam filter installed now and I'm filtering the e-mails with it.
>
> If it works, I will start to moderate the list again.

If you need/want help with moderation, please let me know. Maybe if the
both of us do it, we can provide a bit more coverage so that neither one
of us have to wake up and have a bazillion emails to moderate. :)

--
Matt