languages/ruby/app_templates/rails/Makefile in svn?

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Tue May 9 01:09:40 UTC 2006

On Monday 08 May 2006 23:14, David Nolden wrote:
> Looks like someone accidentally added that file to svn.. if so, would be
> nice if someone could remove it so "svn diff" doesn't show me the diff :)
>
> When I remove my version and update to the one from svn, it searches for
> "usermake" in the home-directory of some duke..

Right. I spotted it when trying your patch, but forgot to remove it. Fixed
now.

Ideally you should break your patch down into smaller, related, pieces -
"atomic commits". As far as I can tell from a brief look, the
CodeBrowserFrontend changes are independent from the changes to languages/cpp
and the Code Completion and the various small fixes you've made elsewhere. As
such they should be committed seperately.

Btw, we have a mostly maintained standard of prefixing interfaces with "KDev".
KDevCodeBrowserFrontend is a mouthful, but that's what we have code
completion for. ;)

// jens