Code-Completion

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Wed May 3 17:05:24 UTC 2006

Am Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2006 10:39 schrieb Hamish Rodda:

> Hrm, i didn't know that kdev4 had a cppcodecompletion.cpp.

Oops, now I see that the tree I looked into was just a copy of the
kdev3-tree ;) looks like I currently don't even have the sources of kdev4.
But I'll promise I'll download it and give it a try :)

After all, the code-completion-stuff I've done is pretty general. To make it
work with another catalog/code-model you'd just have to change one virtual
class for each, so maybe it could be used for kdev-4 too.. after all it would
be nice if there was only one system that needs to be debugged :)

greetings, David