Google SoC 2006 - C# integeration.

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Tue May 2 05:36:06 UTC 2006

Hi Hans,

On Monday 01 May 2006 16:07, Hans Lombard wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Concerning the Google Summer of Code 2006, and the project proposal on
> C# integration
> (http://kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/Google_SOC_2006_Project_Proposals#
>C.23_parser_.2F_integration). I'm a BSc student from South Africa interested
> in applying and working on this project.
> I've spoken to some of the guys on IRC, and they've informed me that
> there is a need for this.
> I need to find a possible mentor, anyone interested?
> Another problem is that I won't be able to spend 100% of my time on
> this project before 04 June, that is when our holidays start. Will
> this be a problem?
>
> Regards
> Hans Lombard

The person who would be the most knowledgeable about the C# integration
project is Jakob Petsovits. He does read this list and so I hope that he will
reply to your email as well, if he hasn't already. He's probably the most
qualified person to mentor you.

I don't think that not being able to spend 100% of your time on the project
before June 4th is going to be a problem.

If you absolutely cannot find anybody else to mentor you, I might be able to.

Thanks
--
Matt