Improving qmake-qt4 support in KDevelop3.4

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Tue Jul 25 12:56:08 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 6:58 am, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> I guess part of the confusion is the small amount of documentation how
> all this works. Would be really great if that could be improved for
> KDevelop4...

This is an absolute necessity.  We recognize it.  However, at the moment,
things are changing so rapidly that any kind of overall guide to the
KDevelop4 API is premature.  I'm trying to document changes and new methods,
but in the end we're going to need an API review and a real effort to
document the overrall design and broad scope of the API.

Adam