Merging lib/* with src/*

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sun Jul 23 06:42:40 UTC 2006

On Saturday 22 July 2006 22:37, Adam Treat wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Mattr and I are going to merge lib/* and src/* in a branch... mm'k?
>
> Don't worry, it's gonna be great,  you're going to love it!

I don't have problems having the shell in lib, after all both belongs to
the platform. Having the controllers/managers directly implemented in
the lib instead of subclassing them also makes sense. But here are my
request:
- live the possibility to rewrite the shell
- live the possibility to use the shell from the lib, but extend it,
somehow how it is done today.

Andras