KDevelop4 project file

mwoehlke mwoehlke at tibco.com
Thu Jul 20 22:50:32 UTC 2006

#1 is exactly what my original suggestion was (or at least, is exactly
what I was thinking when I first chimed in).

Well... I was actually thinking a pair of radio buttons, but the
drop-down may be better, now that you make me think about it.

You could also disable it if no project is loaded.

So far #1 is 3/3; seems to be a popular vote. :-)

--
Matthew
"We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad... You must be, or you wouldn't