Project config and KMessageBox' dontAskAgainName

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:25:07 UTC 2006

On 1/20/06, Hamish Rodda <rodda at kde.org> wrote:
> I don't mind what decision is made really, just so long as I have the option
> not to be confronted with a dialog every time the debugger starts.

Every time? We're not talking about every time, we're talking about
the reasonably exceptional case where the developer attempts to start
debugging without having previously built the code (this assuming we
can detect this). This sure isn't how I work, except by mistake.

Personally, I sure would prefer a "eh, are you sure you want to do
this?" dialog to looking at make running over a codebase I _know_ to
be up-to-date. The latter would definitely annoy me more.

I guess we're back to Yes / No / Ask... :)

// jens