Project config and KMessageBox' dontAskAgainName

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Thu Jan 19 16:56:06 UTC 2006

On Thursday 19 January 2006 18:45, Jens Dagerbo wrote:

> The options, imho:
>
> 1. Add a button/setting somewhere in the main KDevelop settings that
> says 'Reset all "don't ask" questions.' Ugly, but easy.

But I still don't know where to add such option.

> 2. Give the debugger settings a radio button group checkbox that says
> "Rebuild source before debugger starts?- Yes / No / Ask". The dialog
> question is Ask. Don't ask again simply sets Yes or No depending on
> the answer to the dialog.

The only debugger settings now are in "Project options". Mixing global setting
there will confuse things.

> 3. Don't make it an option, always ask when the source has changed.
> It's a reasonable enough question under those conditions and the
> answer is likely to vary, even within the same project. ("What? I
> haven't changed a thing!? Oh, right. I fixed that typo in the comment.
> No, don't rebuild.")

Hmm... on a second though that seems reasonable. I'll remove this "Don't ask
again" checkbox unless somebody has better ideas. (And wait for users to
complain ;-) )

Thanks,
Volodya