Kill "new file" sidebar

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Fri Feb 17 16:45:05 UTC 2006

On Friday 17 February 2006 15:16, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> BTW, is there a way to programmatically invoke global settings dialog, and
> open it on specific page? If yes, I'll add "Configure templates" button to
> the "New file" dialog.

No, but I've since long been thinking we should have something like that. We
wouldn't need to open the whole settings dialog though, every plugin offers
it's own page so it would be enough to tell the plugin to show its settings
page and embed it in a dialog that can handle accept and cancel.

// jens