formatting; stack view colors (Was: branches/kdevelop/3.4/languages/cpp/debugger)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 21 17:53:29 UTC 2006

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 21.12.06 19:41:25, Vladimir Prus wrote:
>> On Thursday 21 December 2006 14:29, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>>> You should fetch it from the palette. So I think you should revert my
>>> change (which also fixes the formatting ;) and then change the code to
>>> use one of the color roles from the QPalette.
>> Except that I don't think that Qt3's QPalette has such a color role. Any ideas?
>
> What is the purpose of the different color? Just distinction between the
> stack-number on the left and the function name in the right part? I
> think you could use the light or dark color role then, but Matthew
> probably knows best.

Actually, looking at what is going on currently, I think 'alternate list
background' is the most appropriate. :-) Surely there is a way to get
this color (since, well, lists, use it). I'm not /sure/ what it is, but
guessing from klistview.cpp, it looks like it is
KGlobalSettings::alternateBackgroundColor();?

--
Matthew
We interrupt this e-mail to bring you a lame signature attempting to be