Odd crash, re-tag RC2?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Dec 19 18:13:31 UTC 2006

On 19.12.06 11:52:28, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Alexander Dymo wrote:
> IOW that's my fault; it was changed (ProcessListBoxItem::paint in
> processwidget.cpp) to use from-your-color-scheme colors instead of
> hard-coded values. But purple doesn't sound right. What are your window
> text/background and link visited colors? What is producing the output?

grey background and black text.

> Errors (stderr, I think) was dark red, and should now be 'link visited'.

Aah, there we have the purple. link visited is a dark purple here, and
kdDebug prints to stderr :)

> Warnings (not sure how a warning is detected? ...echoing of the command
> line seems to be one, though) should be window text, and everything else
> should be halfway between window text and window background. At least it
> seems to be working for me, but I am happy to help tweak things here.

No need, as it seems that the KDE colours are properly used. And the
reason why it was so "strange" is that link-visited is normally a rather
thing font, while the app output is a much bolder font here....

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.