Odd crash (is it CppSupportPart or ProblemReporter at fault?)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 8 20:53:31 UTC 2006

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Jens Dagerbo wrote:
>> Since no one else seems to experience this, could you please try a clean
>> rebuild of KDevelop and see if that helps?
>
> ...by which I assume you mean 'make clean'? Will do.

Well, it's stayed up for more than 30 seconds, which is an improvement.
I'm currently running under gdb, so if anything goes wrong I hope to be
able to *try* to figure out what, as opposed to having only the DrKonqi
stack trace. Hopefully it isn't timing-related. :-)

--
Matthew
HIPPOS wallow slightly in the MUDDY RIVER
 > WALLOW IN MUDDY RIVER
You join HIPPOS.