Odd crash (is it CppSupportPart or ProblemReporter at fault?)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 8 18:19:30 UTC 2006

Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> Weird trace. It just barely goes through KDevelop code in frame #34 and #35.

Yes, but it goes through the exact same place
(CppSupportPart::customEvent -> ProblemReoprter) as the previous two,
therefore I have to guess that something in the problem reporter is out
of whack.
.
> Since no one else seems to experience this, could you please try a clean
> rebuild of KDevelop and see if that helps?

...by which I assume you mean 'make clean'? Will do.

--
Matthew
HIPPOS wallow slightly in the MUDDY RIVER
 > WALLOW IN MUDDY RIVER
You join HIPPOS.