How to build SVN-HEAD

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Dec 6 23:35:06 UTC 2006

On 06.12.06 14:38:51, Nick Savoiu wrote:
> Having finally gotten KDE4 up and running I wanted to also compile the KDevelop SVN-HEAD but it seems that none of the instructions I found work.
>
> Where can I find instructions on building from SVN-HEAD?

It works the same as any of the other modules, checkout, go to the
build-dir and do
cmake /path/to/kdev_source -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/where/the/rest/of/kde4/is

Then run make and make install.

If that doesn't work for you, please post the important lines from
make VERBOSE=1

important meaning all error lines and the compiler execution line (so we
can see the flags and such).

Tonight's the night: Sleep in a eucalyptus tree.