SVN menu in QM

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Dec 1 23:04:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

this is mainly for Matt. I've got a question, the automake manager has
the ability to let the user open up files in other editors or even use
the svn submenu on them. From what I can see this is done via handing
the FileContext class a KURL for the file in question.

I'd like to add this to the QMake Manager to be consistent with the
other managers (antproject has it too) and because I recently was asked
about that on IRC. From my perspective it really means only adding a
single line, but I'm not so sure wether you consider this a bugfix or a
feature?

You have the power to influence all with whom you come in contact.